Webinar: Implementing a Successful Knowledge Management Solution in Office 365 and SharePoint
Research shows that managing organizational knowledge in a structured way can improve performance and drive competitive advantage. In this webinar you will learn how Omnia, the top ranked intranet in a box product for SharePoint and Office 365, can help you implement a Knowledge Management strategy using common Microsoft products. In this session the agenda will cover:
- Designing a solution for Knowledge Management.
- Encourage employees to create, document and share learnings and experiences.
- Set up policies for capturing and organizing organizational knowledge.
- How to help employees to find, re-use and improve organizational knowledge.
- Recommendations regarding the implementation project.
There will also be a short Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Our presenter in this webinar is Anders Fagerlund, Product Owner for Omnia. The webinar is free of charge and is held in English.
This event is primarily aimed at roles like CIO, CDO, Business developers, Intranet or Digital Workplace Managers or similar roles within organizations planning for a new intranet based on Microsoft technology.
After registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to a Go-To Webinar meeting. You can participate in the meeting via web browser or mobile app.
Yes, I want to learn more!
I want to participate on December 3 at 2.00 pm GMT (9.00 am EST). Bad date or time? Sign up anyway and we will send you the presentation and a recording.